Vaganova Ballet Academy 2003-2012
class of Irina Sitnikova (higher professional).
Mariinsky Theatre (2012-2016).
(Ballet –Mistress and Coach: People’s Artist of the RSFSR and USSR Gabriela Komleva.)
• La Sylphide (the Sylph, Sylphs); choreography by Auguste Bournonville, revised version by Elsa Marianne von Rosen,
• Giselle (Zulma, Monna ); choreography by Jean Coralli, Jules Perrot and Marius Petipa,
• The Sleeping Beauty (Princess Florine, the White Cat); choreography by Marius Petipa, revised version by Konstantin Sergeyev,
• Michel Fokine’s ballets Pétrouchka (Ballerina, Dancers),
• Carnaval(Columbine) and
• The Fountain of Bakhchisarai(Polish Noblewomen); choreography by Rostislav Zakharov,
• Swan Lake(Little swans, Neapolitan Dance ); choreography by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov, revised version by Konstantin Sergeyev,
• The Nutcracker(Classical Trio); choreography by Vasily Vainonen,
• Carmen-Suite (Fate, Tobacco Factory-Worker); choreography by Alberto Alonso,
• Sylvia(Persephone); choreography by Frederick Ashton,
• The Little Humpbacked Horse (Wet-Nurses); choreography by Alexei Ratmansky,
• The Nutcracker(the Nutcracker’s Sisters, Bees ); choreography by Kirill Simonov, production by Mihail Chemiakin;
• The Bronze Horseman ( 3 naughty girls); choreography by Rostislav Zakharov , staged by Yori Smekalov.
Has toured with the Mariinsky Ballet to the UAE, the USA, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, China.
Slovenske narodne divadlo ( guest contract, 2016 ) :
• Swan Lake ( big swans ) Choreography by Rafael Avnikjan
• Giselle ( friends Giselle, Wilis ) Choreography by Rafael Avnikjan
Aalto Ballet Essen ( guest contract, 2017 – 2018 ).
Prize-winner at the XI International Ballet Dancers’ Competition (Seoul, 2018, 3rd prize)
Premio Capri Danza International VI edition (2018)
As a Guest Performer to the different ballet companies has danced :
• Swan Lake ( Odette-Odile, Pas de trois, Two swans, Big Swans, Neapolitan Dance ) Choreography by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov
• The Sleeping Beauty ( Princess Aurora, The Lilac Fairy, Fairy of playfulness, Princess Florine) Choreography by Marius Petipa, revised version by Konstantin Sergeyev
• Giselle (Giselle) Choreography by Jean Coralli, Jules Perrot, Marius Petipa
• The Nutcracker ( Masha, Doll, Two Snowflakes, Classical Trio) choreography by Vasily Vainonen
• Gamzatti, Grand pas (Choreography by Marius Petipa)
•. Carnaval of Venice Pas de deux , choreography by Marius Petipa
• Flames of Paris Pas de deux, choreography by Vasily Vainonen
• Harlequinade (pas de deux) Choreography by G.Balanchine
• Don Quixote Pas de deux, choreography by Alexander Gorsky after Marius Petipa
• Pas-desclave forme Le Corsaire, Choreography by P.Gusev
• The Dying Swan (Choreography by M.Fokine)
• Seventh Waltz (Chopiniana) Choreography by M.Fokine
• Scheherazade (Adagio) Choreography by M.Fokine
• Le Spectre de la rose (Choreography by M.Fokine)